Monday, June 7, 2010

Multitask

Well this is it. For those of us in the New York class, it's our first FULL WEEK of bar review.  And yet, it's also week three of our of review.  We should know all sorts of important things by now, right?  No, actually we don't.  But that's okay, there's plenty of time until the bar (and even more time until the February bar).

But let's be serious.  We hear everything three times.  You only need to listen once.  Which means you should multitask.  There was an interesting article in today's old gray lady about multitasking.  At least I think it was interesting.  I didn't read it.  But articles are usually interesting.

Instead I took the quiz that was linked to it called "Test Your Focus."  It supposedly taught me something about my ability to focus.  People who multitask a lot do worse on the quiz.  I generally multitask and did fine on this silly quiz, thus I assume the quiz is false based on a sample size of one.  There's also a quiz about juggling.  Not actual juggling, but juggling of tasks.  Again, I think it's a silly quiz.

Let us know how you did on the quizzes in the comments.  And for crying out loud, take the silly quizzes during the bar review class.  And, more importantly, multitask by reading this blog during class.

No comments:

Post a Comment