Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Get into a Fight

Tensions run high this time of year.

The guy next to me just shifted in his chair and bumped by elbow while I was writing the word "easement."  Now I have to learn about an easememt!  What's an easememt?  If I write easememt on the bar I'm definitely going to fail.  Ugh, now he must die.  But killing him won't help my chances of passing the bar (and it certainly won't help my chances of passing NY's character and fitness requirements - or will it?).  No - I just need to impair his ability to pass without killing him and help the curve for all humanity.  I'll just kick his ass.  Maybe he won't die, but he'll lose his telephone during the fight and will have to spend hours searching nearby hotels in case good samaritan dropped it off at one of them.  Then he won't be able to study and the brain injury will keep him from passing.  YES!

I'll learn from these guys:







No comments:

Post a Comment