Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Try Not to Stab Someone in the Eye

Trying not to stab someone in the eye can be excruciatingly difficult, especially when your Barbri professor sings "this is an easement appurtenant" to some unknown tune (she claims it's "It Takes Two") in a way that reveals your flawed humanity. Really? Add an hour to the video lecture for the sole purpose of torturing law students who have already been hazed? That doesn't deserve an eye stab*?

Have you no soul?



Unless, this torture is designed to give us all a reason to pass the bar the first time.



*Disclaimer - do not use this knowledge against me (or anyone else).

1 comment:

  1. As someone who took Bar/Bri last summer and passed the bar, let me tell you that you will remember that woman singing all those ridiculous songs when it comes down to crunch time. I still remember them and I fear I will do so forever.

    ReplyDelete