Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Attend Online Clown School

It's Week 2 of the BARBRI videos if you're taking the New York Bar. At this point, you probably know enough to pass. It's time to start beefing up the resume and honing those life skills you neglected for three years in law school. Sign up for online classes to become a clown! Here's a few things students at the "Academy in Performing Arts in Clowning" had to say:

"Thank you so much I feel your course is very knowledgeable while being easy to understand. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I am having a lot of fun here at your online school"

Barry "Rodeo the Clown" Southgate, MI

"Thanks so much!... I went to work with bags under my eyes, as I kept going through all the Clown Skills chapter and thoroughly enjoyed myself to the max!"

Catherine "Pookie the Clown" Hutchinson, MN

"I am learning a lot, the course covers an immense amount of material. It covers things I never thought about."

Paulette "Sassafass" Kittanning, PA

"I am currently working on the second unit -"The Clown Look"- and I love it so far. You really did a comprehensive job on this. With photo's and charts, I am very glad to have entered your program. Keep up the good work!"

Dan "Reb Clownsky" Oceanside, NY


No comments:

Post a Comment