Monday, June 28, 2010

Find the Newest Gizmos and Gadgets

Mother's day and Father's day are behind us.  Christmas isn't for another few months.  I have no idea when your birthday is.  Let's assume it isn't coming up in the next few weeks, because let's be honest, that would suck.  Happy birthday - you don't get to go to a bar, you have to take a bar.  (HA!  I love those bar/bar jokes).

So now is the perfect time to shop for yourself and to find those items that are all the rave.

Imagine - you could buy Rock Band 2 today and spend the next four weeks on the tour of your life in your living room, and could finish the Endless Set List 2 just hours before the bar exam.  How much fun would that be?  (Answer - so much more fun than studying.)

Or, if you're having a hard time getting out of bed, you could buy this gadget I saw discussed through our twitter account.  It's kind of like a StarWars alarm clock:


Buy it on Amazon here - $35.

Anyone have a car?  Not if you're studying in NYC.  But for the rest of us, that seat belt strap really hurts.  And teddy bears are cute.  You need this:


Available for $20 here.

Last week I blogged about how my finger hurts from writing.  I need one of these:

They're available here for $3.

Finally, you should make your own seltzer.  Because those $.79 bottles are out of my price range.
Buy for $100 at Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment