Monday, June 7, 2010

Answer the Video

"Good morning," the video said to me.  And I didn't respond.  How rude.  Maybe I should have said "Good morning video."  Although, my mother told me never to talk to strangers.  And these people are stranger than strangers. 

This experience would be better if the videos and classes were a little more interactive. What would this look like?
  • Read along with the instructors - out loud.
  • Heckle.
  • Stand to the side of the screen, find the same coffee mug the professor is using, and place it on the table next to the screen, but when he drinks from his mug, move the mug behind the screen.  Make sure to keep it in place.  
  • Throw darts at the screen - five points for the nose, ten for either eye, twenty-five for the microphone.  $20 for the head of the guy in front of you.  
  • Add a sound track, laugh track, and sound effects.
Your classmates will appreciate all of this.  I promise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment