Thursday, July 1, 2010

Decipher The Paced Program

So there's an interesting note in the New York Paced Program for this weekend:
If you are taking a 2nd bar exam in conjunction with New York and have purchased "Second Bar Materials", you should review them today. Note that this will be the only opportunity to do so until the night before your 2nd bar exam.
I think it is important here to note that emphasis was in the original, despite the express prohibition of doing so in R. 5.2(d)(iii).

This is a little odd.  What exactly will happen to my second bar materials after this weekend?  Is there a magic spell that prevents them from being opened?  Are they taken away from me?  Tell me BarBri - what are you going to do to my second bar materials so that I have no other opportunity to review them before July 28 at 5:00 pm?

1 comment:

  1. I believe a late-July sundown in the northern hemisphere tends to be much after 5:00 PM, so you may want to study this weekend after all since you won't have much time on the night of the 28th.

    ReplyDelete