Monday, July 19, 2010

Set Up the Study Playlist

By now, you're probably on your third pandora account this month.  It's fine, just share that master playlist from one to the other, and you'll be okay.  But sometimes that magic pandora isn't going to do the BarBri trick.  Sometimes you need a playlist for the moment.  Today, I give that to you.

I had my pandora going, and it has its touch of country in there, and this song came up:

I had never heard it, but it felt right.  I shared it with Doodie and a few other friends.  Doodie preferred this one:


Of course there are other songs that should go on the BarBri studying playlist. I put the question out to Twitter. The most notable suggestion was this original, written just for BarBri just this year:


There are other suggestions we got on twitter, and those are posted below. If you have more, write them in the comments or e-mail them in and I'll post them.










Appropriate for DomRel:

No comments:

Post a Comment