Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Guest Submission: Dirty Donald Duck

Here's a guest submission from "MCB":

Today the NY BARBRI folks told us in all-but-explicit terms that if we find ourselves unable to sleep and in bed with our partner at 3AM the morning of the bar exam, that we should do the obvious thing: blow off some steam.

While it's probably not bad advice, it was somewhat strange and a little offputting to have it come from BARBRI. I cannot presently think of anything less sexy than filling in the blanks for four hours a day on some area of law that I will never again see. Anyhow, after a few more anecdotes, they turned the podium over to Roger Schechter for Domestic Relations.

Now, the first time I heard Schechter speak in his somewhat nasal voice, I couldn't help but think of Donald Duck. In my presently incapacitated state, listening to Donald Duck talk about domestic (specifically marital) relations and all of the colorful things therein, I had only one (NSFW) thought.

1 comment: