Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Curmudgeon Father Time Teaches Us All New York Law

For those of us that paid on time, we get everything we need to know for the NY day of the bar in nine hours today.  I wish I had never gone to class.  Really I do, although then I'd likely fail.

Our instructor is Leonard Lakin dressed in a white suit:
He kinda reminds me of a hybrid between Father Time and Andy Rooney

As always, if you have more, let us know in the comments or via e-mail.

So far, one guest addition, Carl Reiner in Ocean's Eleven - a personal favorite movie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitely getting some Carl Reiner from him as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love him! Let me reveal something to everyone who saw him on video: Ya done GOOFED. You missed out. Why, you ask? The video obscured the most important detail of the day: The suit was not white, but instead an exquisite seersucker suit! Not only is he a form of solace for many, but he is a trendsetter. http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2010/07/trendlet_seersucker.html

    ReplyDelete