Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Playing Telephone is Fun

So clearly my tipster was wrong. 

But games are fun.  I remember in fourth grade music class where my teacher maestro didn't want to do anything productive so we played telephone.  What started with "She forgot her address" turned into "Susie has big breasts."  And of course it was true - she did forget her address. 

I digress.  For what it's worth, contrary to the accusations in the comments to other posts, the prediction was not a hoax.  It was information that turned out not to be correct, despite seeming sufficiently reliable at the time.

Results will come eventually, that much I promise.  For now, though, I'll refrain from rumor.  Some comments to the earlier posts offer other speculation, take it or leave it as you will.

I wish I could say I was sorry for causing panic, but while I am sorry I was wrong, I'd probably do it the same way again.  I enjoy watching you all squirm. 

For now, I'm going to do something a whole lot more important than waiting for bar results - and probably less trivial too.

11 comments:

  1. Luuuuucccyyyy, you got some 'splainin to dooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing in the mail today either (7/28) on the north shore

    ReplyDelete
  3. confirmed, no mail today

    ReplyDelete
  4. By calling BBE or checking your mail?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just called BBE and was told results were mailed today

    ReplyDelete
  6. if they were mailed today then most of us can expect them in the mail tomorrow.

    Anyone in Eastern Mass and most of central and western mass will get the letters within 1 day. If you live out of state then it may take longer. Also, if you have a forward on record with the P.O. then it may take long enough that you are better off just witing for them to be posted online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. did someone go to their mail box and not see the results? thats all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd like to point out that not seing the results is not proof that they have not been mailed yet. We're talking about snail mail. It takes physical time, we'll just have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Note: http://stufftododuringbarbri.blogspot.com/2010/10/have-mercy-on-ma-board-of-bar-examiners.html

    ReplyDelete