Thursday, October 28, 2010

Have Mercy on the MA Board of Bar Examiners





























Today I caved in and called the MA Board of Bar Examiners at 12:30 p.m. The tipster was 2 days off in accuracy - the results were mailed today.

The woman I spoke with on the phone had a request:

"Please tell all of your friends not to call. The results were mailed out today, so they need to stop calling. We actually have other work to do."

Now come the predictions for when the results will actually be ONLINE. Cranky MA BBE employee said that it usually takes 2 days to put them online post-mailing. She said definitely not before next week.

But, as we all now know - we'll believe it when we see it . . . on the internets.


18 comments:

  1. What 'other work to do'? Nonsense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how to wait any longer

    ReplyDelete
  3. then they should enter this century and just email them. we aren't happy and neither are the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or they could put a message up on the website saying that the results have gone out. If you refuse to readily provide the information, you need to expect calls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MA came today, and I passed.

    FYI 2 pieces of paper white coverletter and a green RSVP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can someone PLEASE confirm ASAP? I'm having a minor breakdown. [Insert generic law school joke about intentional infliction of emotional distress here]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also just received my results and can confirm above post. TWO PIECES OF PAPER- ONE WHITE, ONE GREEN. PASSED!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. anyone think NY is coming today?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Passed passed passed passed passed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting nervously for mailman

    ReplyDelete
  11. Small or large envelope?

    ReplyDelete
  12. small envelope. failed- three sheets, bottom sheet is yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pass is small. Unlike acceptance letters, you cannot judge a bar letter by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The person who failed, how did you think you did after the exam? Sorry to hear...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anybody outside of Mass get their results today?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Someone commented under the "Reliable Source: Spoiler Alert" post that they received results in RI. I think that's it from out of state. There are more comments under that post.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I live in CT and I did not get my results today. As far as I know, people who live in CT and NH did not get results.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I live in CT and I always get results!

    ReplyDelete