Tuesday, June 7, 2011

New Feature: Class Profile - Virgin Virginia Salad Dressing

The Virginia bar is screwy.  And before you get upset with me, rest assured, I know absolutely nothing about the Virginia bar exam.  Except that you had a day on creditor's rights.  That's screwy, and so is Virginia Law.

Today's lecture was by Professor Jody S. Kraus, and evidently was titled UCC Workshop, which isn't as bad as "creditor's rights" but isn't good either.


One of our twitter followers described Professor Kraus as "old man hot."  You know who else is "old man hot"?  Mr. Salad Dressing.


Now, I don't get to make these decisions all by myself.  Type A-Minus thought he was more of an ad executive type.


So I ask you...who is more right?  Me or Type A-Minus?  Let us know in the comments.  And if you disagree with both of us, let us know that too and we'll add your suggestions to the post.

EDIT:

OOHH, this is the Breacher again, at 11:43 (really, I need to go to bed and use my remote) but I know who I really meant (or also really meant).

This douche bag tried to take away Dr. House's pills in season three (or two? no I think it was three) AND he teaches creditors rights.



Ok, now it's time for bed.  Happy studying.

If you want your class profiled, let us know, and tell us who is teaching that day.  If you want to write a guest submission, do that too.  Either way, twitter us @BarBriStuffToDo or e-mail us at StuffToDoDuringBarBri@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment